Article in need of further information
|This page is in need of additional information.
The person who marked this page as a stub didn't add what else needs to be included. This can be done by adding it as the first parameter to the template:
The most common reason why a page is marked as a stub is that it does not cover all essential information on the subject.
Season 4 (also known as Hannah Montana Forever) is the fourth and final season of Hannah Montana, which premiered on Disney Channel from July 11, 2010 - January 16, 2011 and consisted of 13 episodes. (sometimes the episodes would break down to 15 episodes due to the 2 specials for one hour long). This season was filmed from January 18, 2010 - May 14, 2010.
- Miley Cyrus as Miley Stewart / Hannah Montana (Character)
- Emily Osment as Lilly Truscott
- Jason Earles as Jackson Stewart
- Moises Arias as Rico Suave
- Billy Ray Cyrus as Robby Ray Stewart
For season four, the opening credits from season three was used with some minor revisions.
The names (excluding Mitchel Musso as his character has become a recurring character) appear on a scrolling marquee as you would see on a theater, featuring a different font. The sequence then changes to wide-screen episode clips, in which only season 4 episode clips are included.
The same version of the song "The Best of Both Worlds" was used from Season 3, however a green screened concert version was used with the Season 3 concert stage for the concert scenes. The creators' names appear in the second to last clip.
A new version of the switch from Miley to Hannah is featured in the middle of the theme song, as Miley admires a hug between her and her dad in a clip of "Hannah Montana Forever".
At the end of the song, the version of Hannah's "shhh" & "laugh" clips has changed to one clip instead of 2 separate clips.
|Episode 86||Sweet Home Hannah Montana
||July 11, 2010|
|Episode 87||Hannah Montana to the Principal's Office
||July 18, 2010|
|Episode 88||California Screamin
||July 25, 2010|
|Episode 89||De-Do-Do-Do, Da-Don't-Don't, Don't, Tell My Secret
||August 1, 2010|
|Episode 90||It's the End of the Jake As We Know it
||August 8, 2010|
|Episode 91||Been Here All Along
||August 22, 2010|
|Episode 92||Love That Lets Go
||September 12, 2010|
|Episode 93||Hannah's Gonna Get This
||October 3, 2010|
|Episode 94||I'll Always Remember You
||November 7, 2010|
|Episode 95||Can You See the Real Me?
||December 5, 2010|
|Episode 96||Kiss It All Goodbye
||December 19, 2010|
|Episode 97||I Am Mamaw, Hear Me Roar!
||January 9, 2011|
|Episode 98||Wherever I Go
||January 16, 2011|
- Oliver appears in two episodes this season but is mentioned throughout the season.
- This is the only season to have high-definition.
- The Stewart's have a new home this season.
- This season is the shortest season, only having 13 episodes.
- This season focus on Miley more and not Hannah Montana.
- Jake Ryan appears in one episode this season.
- Jackson finally has a girlfriend this season.
- Jackson and Rico get along often this season.