|Miley Stewart/Miley Cyrus|
Cyrus in 2020
|Role:||Miley Stewart and Hannah Montana|
|Born:||November 23, 1992|
|Occupation:||Actress, singer, fashion designer|
- Hannah Montana (2006)
- Hannah Montana 2(2007)
- Hannah Montana : The Movie (2009)
- Hannah Montana 3 (2009)
- Hannah Montana Forever (2010)
Hannah Montana : Live Albums
- Best of the Both Worlds Concert (2008)
- Hannah Montana 2 : Non-Stop Dance Party (2008)
- Hannah Montana Hits Remixed (2008)
- Best of Hannah Montana (2011)
As Miley Cyrus
- Meet Miley Cyrus (2007)
- Breakout (2008)
- The Time of Our Lives (2009; EP)
- Can't Be Tamed (2010)
- Bangerz (2013)
- Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz (2015)
- Younger Now (2017)
- SHE IS COMING (2019; EP)
- Plastic Hearts (2020)
- Suffers from tachycardia which, though not dangerous, is often bothersome.
- Grew up on a 500-acre farm in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Attended Heritage Elementary School.
- She likes to eat Chinese food.
- She has never taken formal singing lessons.
- She has 3 tattoos: one under her left breast which says "Just Breathe," another one on her ear which says "Love," and has an outline of a 'heart' on her ring finger on her right hand.
- She is a fan of Britney Spears and considers her to be one of her idols.
- Has 5 siblings: a half sister Brandi (born May 26, 1987), a half brother Trace (born February 24, 1989) from her mother, Tish Cyrus' previous relationship, a younger brother, Braison (born May 9, 1994), a younger sister, Noah Lindsey (born January 8, 2000), and a paternal half brother, Christopher (also born in 1992 from Billy Ray Cyrus' previous relationship).
- She was baptized, and is a Christian, at South Baptize Church.
- Before getting the part of Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana, she was a gymnast, and later became an advanced cheerleader. She can do splits, backflips, back tucks, front and back handsprings, and more tumbling and stunt skills. Miley originally auditioned for Lilly, which went to Emily when Miley got the lead role.
- Miley's casting as the titular blonde pop star saw her real-life father Billy Ray cast as said character's father, making her one of two actors whose real-life father portrayed her character's father.
- She made a comeback in 2013 for singing, and won awards in the 2013 Teen Choice Awards.
- She published her book about her life called, Miles To Go.
- She first started doing gymnastics, but switched to cheerleading later on.
- She was bullied in the 6th grade.
- Mitchell and Miley became instant best friends on set, but Miley and Emily struggled with feelings of competitiveness and jealously.
- Miley even said that once, she and Emily fought so badly during their on-set lessons that both of their parents had to get involved
- She and her character Miley Ray Stewart were born in the same day.
- Her girls crushes are Scarlett Johansson, Katy Perry and Kristen Stewart.