|Lilly's Mom Has Got It Goin' On|
|Season 2, Episode 19|
|Air Date||November 10, 2007|
|Guest cast|| Heather Locklear|
|Previous||That's What Friends Are For?|
|Next|| I Will Always Loathe You|
"Lilly's Mom Has Got It Goin' On" is the nineteenth episode of Season 2. The title is a reference to the song "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne.
After a PTA meeting, Miley and Lilly notice a spark between Lilly's mom Heather Truscott (Heather Locklear) and Miley's dad. Hoping that they will become sisters, they plan to get their parents to date. But the date doesn't go so well, and both Miley and Lilly blame each other's parents, and then start fighting themselves.
- While discussing 'international relations' there is a cardboard sign which shows many different flags behind Mr. Corelli (and Miley, Lilly, Oliver, Sarah). Underneath the Jamaican flag (left bottom corner) is the flag of the German Democratic Republic, a nation which only existed from 1949 until 1990 - most certainly not until 2007.
- This episode aired November 7, 2007 in the UK.
- Miley doesn't become Hannah until the very end of the episode.
- This episode shows that Lilly's mom knows that Miley is Hannah Montana.
- Robbie: Now Lilly, that's what I love about your mom. She looks like an angel, but eats like a truck driver.
- Heather: Is that supposed to be a compliment?
- Lilly: From him? Oh yeah!
- Miley: Morning Daddy! I made you breakfast!
- Robbie: Thanks, honey, but I'm still not gonna tell ya. What happened last night is between Lilly's Mom and me.
- Miley: And I respect that!
- Robbie: Really? So why did you write "Please please tell me" in little tiny pieces of bacon?
- Miley: Because the full strips would have taken up all the room. Duh!
- Oliver: I'll take the fish if it gets me an "A."
- Lilly: Why are we a great "juoy?"
- Miley (in a bad Scottish accent): I don't know. Keep writin'!