|Kiss It All Goodbye|
|Season 4, Episode 11|
|Air Date||December 19, 2010|
|Guest cast|| Michael Kagan as Collin Lassiter|
Daniel Windhymm Hayes as Ollie Jr.
Dolly Parton as Aunt Dolly
|Previous||Can You See the Real Me?|
|Next|| I Am Mamaw, Hear Me Roar!|
Kiss It All Goodbye is the eleventh episode of Hannah Montana Forever which aired on December 19, 2010.
After revealing to the world that she and Hannah Montana are the same person, Miley faces the critics and finds out that every adult hates her and thinks that the kids do too. Even Colin Lassiter (who was no help whatsoever) hates her. Miley becomes scared that she can never perform again but Aunt Dolly and Robbie come to the rescue and decide not to let fear cloud her forever and goes back on stage and sings and as it turns out, not everybody hates her.
Meanwhile, Rico becomes insane for not knowing that Miley was Hannah Montana, and gets even worse when he discovers Lilly was Lola. Rico says because he is a genius he shouldn't miss these types of things. Finally it's up to Jackson to remind Rico that even the smartest people in history still made mistakes.
- Miley Cyrus as Miley Stewart
- Emily Osment as Lilly Truscott
- Jason Earles as Jackson Stewart
- Billy Ray Cyrus as Robby Ray Stewart
- Moises Arias as Rico
- In this episode, Rico falls apart because he did not know Miley was Hannah Montana. While in He Could Be the One, he and Jackson sing about Miley's difficult decision, which involved her secret. It is uncertain if he knew the secret. However, his performances with Jackson could've just been for entertainment, and not actually supposed to be inside the show.
- Colin: The young lady who sits across from me recently made big news when she revealed her amazing secret on Jay Leno. Then she gave an in-depth interview to Robin Roberts. And today she's here with me, Colin "Last In Line" Lassiter.
- Miley: I'm really sorry about that, Colin.
- Colin: Anyway, I'm thrilled to have you here. How's it going?
- Miley: Well, it's pretty good. At first, taking off the wig was a little bit scary, but everyone's been great, super supportive. Even the paparazzi has been great. See you out there tomorrow with peanut butter balls and a coffee cart.
- Colin: And did she bring me anything? No. Let's go to the phones and see what America thinks.
- Colin: So, what you're saying, doctor, is if this is Hannah Montana, and these are the hearts of children everywhere this is what Miley Stewart has done to them. Join me tomorrow, when our guest will be Barbara Evans, the founder of MAMS: Mothers Against Miley Stewart.