|Jake... Another Little Piece of My Heart|
|Season 3, Episode 16|
|Air Date||June 7, 2009|
|Guest cast||G. Hannelius|
|Previous||Once, Twice, Three Times Afraidy|
|Next|| Miley Hurt the Feelings of the Radio Star|
Miley dressed as Hannah runs into Traci Van Horn at a Las Vegas hotel after attending a concert and finds out she's getting married, but is shocked and angry to find out that Traci's husband will be Miley's ex-boyfriend Jake Ryan. She tries to talk to him in the elevator that teen marriages are a bad idea but he claims that he and Traci are in love and in order to leave Miley he calls the kids and they come towards Hannah. So Miley plots to prevent the marriage by going to the place they want to be wed and tries to distract them while Lilly tries to get Robbie and stop this wedding. But the whole wedding was just a prank to get Miley after previously ruining his movie by pretending to be Mikayla. Miley then calls Jake 'a selfish inconsiderate idiotic JERK!' and runs out sobbing. Jake then later talks to Miley and said that the real reason that Miley didn't want them to marry each other was cause she's still attracted to him. She denies that idea but kisses him and they both secretly like it.
In a subplot, Rico plots to ruin Jackson's date by bringing a group of bratty kids and uses the Stewarts' house as a daycare center.
- This is the first episode where Miley never takes her wig off.
- This episode aired midway through the season but was actually produced earlier than that, as is evidenced by a few factors:
- Rico's hair is longer, even though it became shorter earlier in the season.
- Clips from this episode appear in the intro, which otherwise only includes clips from the first few episodes of the season (as well as some season 2 clips).
- Jake Ryan returns in this episode.
- Oliver is absent in this episode.