|He Ain't a Hottie, He's My Brother|
|Season 3, Episode 1|
|Air Date||November 2, 2008|
|Guest cast|| Terry Rhoads|
|Previous||No Sugar, Sugar|
|Next|| Ready, Set, Don't Drive|
"He Ain't a Hottie, He's My Brother" is the first episode of Season 3. It aired on the day that "No Sugar, Sugar" was supposed to air, November 2, 2008. The title refers to the song, "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother".
Miley is horrified to find out that Lilly has a secret crush on Jackson. Lilly then tells Miley to ask Jackson if he likes Lilly back. When Jackson says he does, Miley is forced to tell Lilly that Jackson doesn't like her, and vice versa. After a very sad Lilly and Jackson recover, Miley (as Hannah) is invited to bring Lilly (as Lola Luftnagle), Oliver (as Mike Standley III) and Jackson (as himself) on "The Mack and Mickey Show". Lilly (as Lola) and Jackson begin to hint the start of a fight, causing Miley (as Hannah) to admit on live TV that they both like each other. After the show, Lilly and Jackson are about to kiss, but then ... Miley wakes up and discovers that it was all a dream and that Lilly and Jackson actually don't like each other.
Not yet rated.
- Miley Cyrus as Miley Stewart/ Hannah Montana
- Emily Osment as Lilly Truscott
- Mitchel Musso as Oliver Oken
- Jason Earles as Jackson Stewart
- Billy Ray Cyrus as Robby Ray Stewart
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Mickey
- Terry Rhados as Mack
- Starting from this episode, Hannah has a new look where her wig is shorter and now wears a single pink glove and clothes on mannequins.
- Also starting from this episode, Lola has a new look where her wigs are longer and now wears high heels from time to time. Also, there is a distinctive "L" on some of Lola's outfits to be seen.
- Moises Arias (Rico Suave) did not appear in this episode.
- Most of this episode was Miley's dream.
- Starting from this episode onwards, a new version of the opening credits was used. It features Miley as herself and Hannah Montana in a Times Square-like setting. The names of the actors and actresses and clips from the show appear in a sort-of marquee board and it features Hannah Montana with her new wig and clothes style. The song playing is a remixed version of "The Best of Both Worlds", that was originally recorded for (and heard in) Hannah Montana: The Movie. This marked the first time that a Disney Channel series has completely revamped its opening title sequence.